Do you want to link an SSO variable to one of your opt-ins from the Opt-in Manager? It's easy! We use SSO variables as a way to make integrations with your MarTech tools work. If you do not have any integrations with us, this document should not be of interest to you. If you do have an integration with us and would like to push newly collected opt-ins to your CRM or email marketing platform, for instance, you can follow this guide.
First, you will need to create your SSO variable. How does that work?
Note: It is important that the value of your SSO variable be formatted in the following way: "optin_code". Let's take a closer look at this:
- The value should start with "optin_". This allows us to pass along opt-ins collected through Qualifio campaigns to your other MarTech tools, i.e. when you are creating a campaign to get people to sign up for your newsletter.
- The second part of the value should match the code that is expected by your MarTech tool we've integrated with. For instance, your email marketing / CRM / automation tool might expect to receive a code such as "nl1" to be able to interpret the opt-in data correctly.
In the example above, the value of the variable is optin_nl1. That way, we will be able to identify it as an opt-in and push it as such to your other MarTech tools.
Linking an SSO variable to an opt-in
- In the Opt-in Manager, click Opt-in campaign management.
- Edit your opt-in and find the Variables tab.
- In the SSO variable dropdown, choose the "optin_code" SSO variable you created.
Once it's done, here's what the opt-in might look like in the Opt-in Manager:
Note: SSO variables are not saved in Qualifio's CRM. In concrete terms, this means that, for a participant ticking the opt-in box to subscribe to your newsletter, the information will not be saved in Qualifio's CRM. If you have an integration between Qualifio and your CRM, it will be saved in your database. If you want the information to appear in Qualifio's CRM as well, please link a CRM variable to your opt-in.