To link your domain name to your website in Qualifio:
Go to your Qualifio account’s Settings
Then click on the Website management button
Create a new website by filling each presented fields.
By default, each new website will have the following domain: player.qualifio.com, the domain visible when creating a new mini-site or visible in your iframe’s code. Consequently, it is advisable to link this site to a domain or subdomain name of your domain name.
How to set up a redirection yourself
Create a subdomain of your main domain. This takes a few seconds. In the client space of your website host, here OVH, add a new redirection to your domain and directly choose your subdomain, e.g. quizz.mydomain.com
Note: You can also purchase a specific domain name for your Qualifio campaigns (myfavoritequizz.com). In this case, you will create a redirection without a subdomain.
Redirect quizz.mydomain.com to Qualifio by selecting a redirection in CNAME.
Redirect quizz.mydomain.com to player.qualifio.com
If your domain is using HTTPS, then you can redirect it to player.qualifio.com as well but you need to contact our helpdesk.
The final step is to go back into Qualifio’s site management and insert quizz.mydomain.com in the domain line of the site in question and configure the tags and other settings.
Note : Each time you create a domain for a Qualifio site you will need to create a Facebook app specifically for this site. Read this guide for the detailed steps. This operation only takes a few minutes.
From now on :
- All mini-sites created by your users will have a URL address starting with quizz.mydomain.com and will have the appropriate arch for the website in question.
- All your iframes will also refer to quizz.mydomain.com.
- All pages viewed, events tracked, etc., will be visible in Google Analytics [if your tag is inserted correctly].
- You can carry out searches based on websites in Qualifio.
- You can optimise the rights and access of each user and partners.
Feel free to contact our helpdesk if you have issues configuring your sites.