A custom variable allows you to identify a specific data in your database (and your CRM) from a campaign to another
For example: "How many kids do you have?" : you want this information to appear in you database but there is no custom variable that match this particular information. You need to create a custom variable.
To create this variable:
- click on "settings" in the upper part of all Qualifio screen
- Click on management of CRM
- First go to "setting" in your Qualifio account and click on "management of CRM custom variables".
- In the left part give a name to your variable, this name will allow you to find it when you create a field in a form
- Select the type of variable
- yes/no = the player will answer with yes/no radio buttons or a checkbox
- Text zone = the answer expected by the player will be text
- Click on "add this variable"
You will now find this variable in the dropdown list when creating a new field in a form.
Using our previous example : In the field "how many kids do you have" you can now select your variable "number of kids" and this data will appear in your CRM.