Qualifio Manager is the ideal interactive marketing and data collection software if you are a media group or a company managing multiple websites, mobile apps and Facebook pages. In Qualifio, each website on has its domain name, look and feel, users, tags...
A campaign can be published on one or more website(s). Configuring your websites in Qualifio, you can automatically couple a website to a domain name, wrapper or header/footer, tags, users, etc.
When creating your campaign, you will be asked to select the publication channel and website on which you want to publish your campaign on.
How to manage your list of websites?
1. Click on the Settings button
2. Then click on the "Websites Management"
For each website, you can define:
- The name of the website;
- A specific Facebook application associated to this website (for Facebook Connect). Facebook applications are to be set-up in Settings; If you don't create and select any specific application, the default Qualifio app will be used.
- A domain name or sub-domain name to be used when you publish a campaign on this website (example : quizz.yoursite.com). You must link this domain name to the CNAME of player.qualifio.com. Contact our Helpdesk or your CSM in order to add your subdomain to the list.
- If you want to publish a campaign in a minisite mode, the URL of the page containing the wrapper or header and footer of your website if you want to create a mini site. (Don't forget to add a variable like $$content$$ in your page. The Qualifio iFrame will replace this variable);
- Default audience tags (XiTi, CIM, etc.) to be embedded when a campaign is published on this website; (note that these tags can always be adapted at campaign level)
- Default Google Analytics tags to be embedded when a campaign is published on this website; (note that these tags can always be adapted at campaign level)
- Default adserver tags to be embedded when a campaign is published on this website. (note that these tags can always be adapted at campaign level)
- Default Terms and conditions;
- Default messages (SSO connexions, Facebook Connect connexion, message above and under an identification form, etc.)
- Force HTTPS: This option is useful if your website in which you'll integrate the iframes is also in HTTPS.
Please note that you can also set-up a script to automatically refresh you ads around the Qualifio campaign (in the parent page). For a personal assistance on that point, please do not hesitate to contact our help desk (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This website management is also useful to:
- Define which users are authorized on which website (by clicking on your name, top of the screen) ;
- Filter campaigns per website;
- Display co-registration only on specific websites;