- Create a new campaign
You will find the instant win campaign in “Quizzes, competitions, predictions, jackpots & instant wins”.
- Add your prize
In the tab “Welcome”, click on “Add a prize” at the bottom of the page.
- Allocate your prizes
In the tab “Settings”, click on the drop-down menu “Prize allocation”.
Start by removing the default planning if necessary. Thus, you will have 4 options to planify automatically your allocations:
- Random: your allocations will be planified completely randomly
- Random divided: your allocations will be planified randomly and equally distributed in the time
- Linear ascending distribution: your allocations will be planified in the ascending order and equally distributed in the time
- Linear descending distribution: your allocations will be planified in the descending order and equally distributed in the time
You can manually modify the date and time of each prize by clicking on the corresponding thumbnail
The first person playing at the specified date and time will win the corresponding prize (if nobody plays at that specified date and time, the prize will be won by the first person playing after the scheduled date and time).
That’s it, your instant win is ready!
If you encounter such messages indicated in red, don’t worry:
Since the instant wins are mechanics automated by a blocked calendar (definitive) as soon as the campaign has started, if the algorithm of the platform has any doubt about the possible modifications made for the number of allocations and/or their name indicated in the home page, this red message will appear.
In order to make it disappear, and thus reinitialize the planning of the allocations, here is what to do:
1) Put the campaign offline
2) Delete the statistics of the campaign
3) Erase the planning of the allocations in the tab “settings”
4) Regenerate a new planning
5) Save the new planning
6) Redo your tests (in order to see the success/failure screen)
Do not forget to re applicate the steps 1 to 5 after your tests :-)
NB: With instant win, mechanics quite frozen by need of securing (because of the automated mechanic of the allocation), it is very important not to touch to the prizes neither to the dates once your planning is saved. It is therefore important not to modify this in the process, as soon as the campaign is online.